WORK WITH US
Atheria Law PC is a modern law firm providing counsel to global insurance and reinsurance clients. Our team has broad experience in all lines of insurance, with a focus on professional liability and technology, privacy and cyber with attorneys practicing in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and New York.
We are a committed and dynamic firm and we are looking for like minds to join us! Atheria was founded on shared core values, including the use of new technology to provide industry-leading advice to our clients. We are committed to advancing a culture of diversity and inclusion, and half of our founding partners are women. We encourage pro bono activity, and our attorneys regularly have volunteered for organizations including the BASF Justice & Diversity Center, Project Homeless Connect, KIND (Kids in Need of Defense), Legal Services for Children, and the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights. Atheria recently was recognized as one of the “2021 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area”.
Technology, Media & Privacy Attorney
We love what we do and are looking forward to adding to our fantastic team!
Atheria Law is seeking an experienced coverage attorney to investigate, research and prepare reports and analysis on complex matters involving technology, media and privacy/cyber claims. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and loves to dig into all the facts, contracts and the law, and will enjoy preparing excellent analysis and correspondence. The billable hour requirement for this position is 1850 hours per year.
- 5-10+ years of excellent coverage experience
- JD from an accredited law school
- CA state licensed attorney in good standing
- Highly organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with technology, media and privacy/cyber policies is a plus, but is not required; if you bring strong coverage experience and a great attitude, we will teach you the rest!
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, team player
Work Location and Hours:
Candidates should be able to work in our San Francisco or Los Angeles office during regular business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Currently working remotely. Relocation is not provided.
Atheria Law offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- 4 medical plan options to choose from
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- Unlimited PTO
- 10-paid holidays per year
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Bonus Program
- Training, mentoring, and career development
- Collaborative, team-based environment
Atheria Law is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, color, age, physical or mental disability, spousal affiliation, marital status, serious medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.